LiveAquaria Site Down?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

hhaase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still down for me unfortunately. Can't get past entering billing address, just crashes or kicks me out.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@hhaase We are not having other reports of current concerns--Please PM us or give us a call so we can troubleshoot with you. Thank you and we apologize for your experience

JayStro81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was just able to place an order. It took some maneuvering and few tries, but it finally went through. If I click on the liveaquaria link, I get a blank page. If I click straight to the Divers Den then the site loads. It took a bunch of refreshing but I eventually added things to my cart and was able to place my order.

SnoQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent 2 hours trying to get the Earmuff Wrasse that came available today. First one they’ve had in 3 months. Safari on my phone, Chrome on my phone, Chrome on my PC, it didn’t matter. It finally sold to someone else. New fish are listed just as their customer service team is done for the day or I would’ve called in my order as soon as I saw there were issues with the website. So disappointed.

JayStro81

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spent 2 hours trying to get the Earmuff Wrasse that came available today. First one they’ve had in 3 months. Safari on my phone, Chrome on my phone, Chrome on my PC, it didn’t matter. It finally sold to someone else. New fish are listed just as their customer service team is done for the day or I would’ve called in my order as soon as I saw there were issues with the website. So disappointed.
Sorry to hear that. I've been looking for a possum wrasse for a while and they just listed two today. It was a pain trying to get my order in but after refreshing and reloading for about a half hour it went through. It's frustrating, they need to fix this.

Sidvicious

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Missed out on some fish I wanted cause of site issues, perhaps it just wasn't meant to be. Maybe wait for a discount code?

SnoQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m having the same issues today. Ridiculous. Either drop new livestock before customer service goes home or have customer service be available after new drops. I’d call the dang order in if I could.

kenchilada

Palytoxin Abuser
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys are definitely losing business from me over your poor site performance. Ended up making a big order through my LFS and picking them up bagged from the wholesaler.

Sucks because I’ve been happy with all my DD fish and would like to buy more if I could make it all the way to the payment screen before social security kicks in.

SnoQ

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I managed to get my order in today by setting up a whole new account. I really wanted this particular fish but it’ll be my last order. It’s just not worth the headache.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I managed to get my order in today by setting up a whole new account. I really wanted this particular fish but it’ll be my last order. It’s just not worth the headache.
@SnoQ We apologize that you had to set up another account! Our programmers are interested in reviewing your accounts to troubleshoot. Will you please PM us your email/order information so they can research the concerns you experienced? Thank you in advance. We are working on creating an amazing site experience and appreciate everyone's patience through the pain points.

hhaase

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any chance on getting a discount code for the troubles experienced? That would go a long way in gaining a new customer.

Only helps if you can actually order. Tried all their suggestions to get my account to work and still stuck in an endless loop of trying to enter billing info. I'll probably just use a different email address and make a completely new account when I am ready to try again. Spent my coral money elsewhere for now.

LiveAquaria

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Sidvicious We apologize for your concerns, We are available for the next hour if you want to call in to allow us to troubleshoot with you. There are 2 active promotional offers we can use by phone for you as well. Thank you

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 79 38.2%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 31 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back