• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Livestock sale, Free if you Pick up

Status
Not open for further replies.

troeber

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Livestock sale, Free if you Pick up. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

OP
OP
troeber

troeber

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will buy it all
Are you shipping?
Absolutely I can ship it for you, just give me instructions on how you specifically want it shipped that way we don’t run into any issues during transit!

konatown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I’m interested in the purple fire fish and the cleaner shrimps. Possibly the sailfin. Shipped to fl 33066. Are those your prices shipped?

OP
OP
troeber

troeber

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I’m interested in the purple fire fish and the cleaner shrimps. Possibly the sailfin. Shipped to fl 33066. Are those your prices shipped?
Yes those will be the prices, and I would supply packaging but shipping cost would be up to you whether you wanted overnight, or priority etc. Right now everything is on hold because the person above has claim to want to buy my entire stock, so I’m giving him time to reply to me with the deal we’ve arranged

konatown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes those will be the prices, and I would supply packaging but shipping cost would be up to you whether you wanted overnight, or priority etc. Right now everything is on hold because the person above has claim to want to buy my entire stock, so I’m giving him time to reply to me with the deal we’ve arranged
Gotcha no problem! Thanks

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All livestock has to be shipped overnight and fish aren’t easy to ship

0202chunky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
let me know if the deal doesn't go through ?

OP
OP
troeber

troeber

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back