• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Livestock Sale Tank Shutdown DFW Local Only

StevenLacy1769

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to sale off live stock asap. DFW, Dallas, Ft Worth, locally.

2x White Ribbon Eels
1x Snowflake Eel (small)
1x Smoke Black Clown - Male
1x White/black/Orange Clown - Male
1x Royal Gramma
1x Blue Damsel
2x Cleaner Shrimp
1x Fire Shrimp
1x Blue Banded Boxing Shrimp
5x XL GSP Frags
1x Md Frag Acia
1x XL Orange Mushroom
2x LG Multiple Head Zoa Frags
2x SM Multi Head Zoa Frags
1x Live Rock with Attached Xenia

8x LG Live Rock
4x SM Flat Live Rock w/Gracilleria
Lots of snails
PM if interested, everything must go.

imagine

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

2x White Ribbon Eels
1x Snowflake Eel (small)
1x Royal Gramma
1x Blue Damsel
2x Cleaner Shrimp
1x Fire Shrimp
5x XL GSP Frags
1x Md Frag Acia
1x XL Orange Mushroom

8x LG Live Rock
Lots of snails
Hi how do you contact me I’m very interested
Are you selling tank, reactors, gif, chemicals, algae scrubber or algae scrubber krnuv lights, lights for growing chaetono or know anyone who has them? Anything I’m up for.
CELL # ask for Jen please 682-706-5176
I’m in DFW area
Have a blessed day
Are you getting rid of your current set up of what’s in your tank but you’re gonna just maybe move to like an LPSSBS or softy or maybe a Fowler system or are you getting rid of your entire system do you happen to have a Neptune or an Apex or an auto top off or anything else everything I’ve had is failed and I’m starting over again and I really need everything I have 33 corals I’m trying to keep alive I need Hannah test kits reliable test kits that are not damaged and usable basically I need a set up of everything I need extra pumps heaters weight makers flow makers anything that is eco-tech Neptune Vectra any brand doesn’t really matter to me hydros just anything and everything please Kelly’s pass on to your friends and I’m also interested in damsels and bubble tip anemone‘s I have three saltwater tanks I have a two of them cycling they’re almost done cycling once I get my stuff from algae barn.com and then I will be stocking down with the sand that I have and the premade purple pink rock that’s all I can find and then one I’m going to make small amounts of rock and do my goal is is per BRS TV investigate is the bubble tip anemone with about 20 clown fish and a 40 gallon I’m having to build my own overflow if you have any suggestions or know anybody that’s done this that could help me and I’m having to build my own stumps because I have threesomes I live free a think it’s EcoTech and a neither one it’s not labeled but two of them will not fit under the tanks that I have and I also need at least three auto top offs consider buying the Neptune and I’ll top off because I bought the Tunzi nano 3152 and a Tunzi nano 3550 and they both electrocuted me the tank and anyway I’m glad there was no livestock in there and it was just in there in the cycling process but right now I have a 90 gallon up and running and I have 35 corals and I’m adding into their drink a little bit backwards this time versus fish before corals but I got a recommendation from Top Shelf Aquatics to do it this way and basically my parameters are exactly what theirs are and I’m going hon in there and take the gamble and see what happens so if you’d like to be my friend I lead that and I would love to see your aquarium and your set up and I also need a UV and reactors and I was considering Calc Wasser but I’ve heard really bad things about it and I do need to alkalinity and calcium Doser if you have any recommendations I know a lot of questions but basically I got to start out fresh because everything that I had I got electrocuted from an aqua heater that exploded in my tank 200 W and fried everything in my tank and I lost $4500 worth of live stock and everything in it and it burnt my Chito up also need to grow light for my Chaito or some macroalgae even to put inside my tank or down into a separate sump I need some advice or some considerations from people so if you don’t mind hooking me up with a DFW area group that would be amazing thank you now I have been speaking through audio so if some of these words don’t make sense please excuse me it’s just too much to type at one time you have a blessed day and I look forward to your call please text me or call me if you have the time and have a great time and a great day and I’m really looking for a Neptune system Apex system any Apex accessories anything that will work with Apex I’m looking for a heater controller for a maximum minimum I’m looking for reliable overflow boxes that I can’t drill a tank because it’s tempered and I have 16 fish tanks ranging from cichlids to discus to goldfish debate as to what’s going to be one fowler tank of all just saltwater tank 80 gallon one is the one I just described in the other one is my big reef tank which is 90 gallons with about a 20 gallon sandwiches ending up being a 60 gallon sump when I’m done models selling out and getting someone to help me which I also desperately need to help me out fit in dry fit in plum because I have an injury to my neck and it doesn’t allow me to get under and underneath and then I also wanna know do you know anyone that carries plumbing for the overflow and the beanie style or do you know the white tube with the white or clear opening on the top goes downward into the water and then it has a net mesh I can’t find that anywhere and my bouquets are leaking like thieves and I have everything right now plumbed into thin election boxes and collection containers but it is utilizing about 5 gallons of water a day which is fluctuating my salinity and pH and everything else and so I’m having to put my 36 corals into a quarantine tank which scares me because all I have is three hang on the back traditional like top fin filters so if anybody has any advice after they read this thread please feel free to call or text me and ask for Jan and just say you were 33 and please hook me up and help me and thank you I’m looking for all kinds of fish all kinds of anemones are corals lighting everything have a blessed day everybody and merry Christmas most of all

Drew_E36

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

2x White Ribbon Eels
1x Snowflake Eel (small)
1x Royal Gramma
1x Blue Damsel
2x Cleaner Shrimp
1x Fire Shrimp
5x XL GSP Frags
1x Md Frag Acia
1x XL Orange Mushroom

8x LG Live Rock
Lots of snails
Don’t know if you still have any of this I figured I would ask

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 102 86.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back