*****!!!!!Living Reef Orlando 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!!!!!!******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t believe this stuff didn’t sell yet. And you get a discount code!!!
060F25DB-CDA0-4DE7-97B0-2BAF2D4D2436.png
I just added more to my order today and forgot to use the discount code! dang! Was it 10 %? I am also mad at myself that I dint add the monster goni and they sent me an invoice for it bu t couldnt find it anywhere. I even googled the name so now i am searching through here for one! Maybe they can just ship it regular mail since I live in Tampa and not far from them! My order went out about an hour ago!

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am trying to find a pic of purple monster goni on here, remember I loved it but didn't get one so they sent me an invoice to buy one but cant find a pic! What is ur fave in your beautiful garden? I love the long tentacle ones. I have one that is a bush and didnt relize some have short tentacles. I hope the purple monster dosnt or the peppermint I got! Most of the pics they show the tentacles arent extended fully!
my fav are amazeballs and glitter bomb. they both have long tentacles. Some goni are micro so they dont extend much. You can ask LRO to confirm which goni have long tentacles

Likwit

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my box today over in the LBC. FedEx left it on my door step. My neighbors freaked out because they seen the box contained live fish and there was a small puddle of water under it. They said they wanted to run to the beach and to try to save said fish. Luckily they didn't. All the coral were neatly packed, but one did spring a small leak. Acclimated and dipped them all with Coralrx. They all appear to have taken well to their new home. Thanks again LRO for the fun sale and awesome delivery to the West Coast!

Attachments

• 20211021_124947.jpg
    20211021_124947.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 47

NATE1979

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would be happy with any of it! Have they done the raffle yet?

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys!!! Sorry I havent gotten the raffle announced yet. Today is the last day of shipouts so I promise to get the winner announced TOMORROW!! Thank you everyone for being so patient with me. The majority of you guys have gotten your corals already, I truly hope you love them as much as I did!

Back