*****!!!!!Living Reef Orlando 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!!!!!!******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We all love and take care of animals here!! My heart goes on for that little friend!

Check In Mental Health GIF by YouTube
Well got the squirrel dropped off. Turns out it was a baby red squirrel. They had another one just like it. So they will be recovery buddies.

lambe00j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ugh... i am going to have a heart attack lol my wife is heading out of town this tonight for the weekend... this would mean great time to buy more corals. BUT she is leaving the toddlers and baby with me .. going to make logging in hard, let alone beating the fast fingers to buy!!!

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ugh... i am going to have a heart attack lol my wife is heading out of town this tonight for the weekend... this would mean great time to buy more corals. BUT she is leaving the toddlers and baby with me .. going to make logging in hard, let alone beating the fast fingers to buy!!!
I feel your pain. Gotta baby and a 4 year old saturday. Gonna have to get some new movies to keep them busy.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feel your pain. Gotta baby and a 4 year old saturday. Gonna have to get some new movies to keep them busy.
My daughter is obsessed with moana and jungle beat!
im doing a grand opening of my smoke shop tomorrow so this weekend should be interesting

zuri

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I woulda love to participate but LRO is being jerks to me atm

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back