*****!!!!!Living Reef Orlando 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!!!!!!******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The reefing FB groups that I’ve found have been pretty dead. I probably just need to look for more groups.
If it is like here in Dallas, there are probably too many to choose from. I think we have a dozen or more plus the general aquarium groups. Did you go to Reef Currents a few weeks back? I would think at least 1 vendor would have it. I usually see it for sale at the swaps here.

You can always head up here to Aquashella in 2 weeks. I bet there will be some there plus anything else you would want.

bondsgot73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it is like here in Dallas, there are probably too many to choose from. I think we have a dozen or more plus the general aquarium groups. Did you go to Reef Currents a few weeks back? I would think at least 1 vendor would have it. I usually see it for sale at the swaps here.

You can always head up here to Aquashella in 2 weeks. I bet there will be some there plus anything else you would want.
Had no idea that was going on! Looks like it was on 9/11 - is this a yearly thing or are there multiple?

Aquashella would be nice but between work and kids I stay pretty busy. Halloween weekend with 2 toddlers and an engagement anniversary probably won’t work for me lol.

fjmm91

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had no idea that was going on! Looks like it was on 9/11 - is this a yearly thing or are there multiple?

Aquashella would be nice but between work and kids I stay pretty busy. Halloween weekend with 2 toddlers and an engagement anniversary probably won’t work for me lol.
If you're in Houston you can look Into joining m.a.r.s.h. it's a houston based reef forum with a lot of locals similar to reef2reef.

bondsgot73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're in Houston you can look Into joining m.a.r.s.h. it's a houston based reef forum with a lot of locals similar to reef2reef.
Thanks for this looks like a great resource.

Apologies to all for derailing this thread, see you all tomorrow for day 2 of this great sale!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for this looks like a great resource.

Apologies to all for derailing this thread, see you all tomorrow for day 2 of this great sale!
If you have bought stuff in this live sale, PM LRO and ask if they have any xenia. They are a LFS also so I bet they keep it for the locals.

bondsgot73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have bought stuff in this live sale, PM LRO and ask if they have any xenia. They are a LFS also so I bet they keep it for the locals.
She mentioned earlier that they struggle to keep it alive so they don’t keep it. I’m sure I can find some locally with the resources you and fjmm91 shared.

Lazydayz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone, it's day 2!!!
Lebron James GIF by NBA

Supa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did that! Everything was pre filled out and I hit checkout and it’s sold out! This is BS!
There are 10+ people all clicking refresh every one thousand of a second, those people also have info saved, and often some peoples connection is real fast. If your trying to buy a rock flower… you won’t get one if you take a split second to look at the coral first as others aren’t looking and click buy and they are done.

Jmp998

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando
Can you explain the difference between Todd's Torch, your Cotton Candy Torch, and your Pink Tipped Torch? In the pics on your site, they all look similar except the Cotton candy has short stubby tentacles, and I know Todd's is supposed to get super long tentacles, and maybe the Pink Tipped has medium length tentacles? Thank you!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando
Can you explain the difference between Todd's Torch, your Cotton Candy Torch, and your Pink Tipped Torch? In the pics on your site, they all look similar except the Cotton candy has short stubby tentacles, and I know Todd's is supposed to get super long tentacles, and maybe the Pink Tipped has medium length tentacles? Thank you!

Yes exactly. The Todd’s get really long and it almost has multi colored polyps, orange and pink. The cotton candy is Aussie and the tentacles are stubbier. The pink tip is a super super bright green.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando

I would like to know how many Cpt Crunch Acans will be on Sundays sale?
I’m not sure the exact amount but we should have have quite a few.
The reefing FB groups that I’ve found have been pretty dead. I probably just need to look for more groups.
Have you checked out Major League Reefers? It’s a pretty active group!
B06D352F-57EB-4B56-9DF1-3978B616C689.jpeg
So this is our first monti from the last live sale. Does this look normal? Am I killing it? I’ve got a cyphastrea this sale.
Looks like you are doing a good job to me!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back