*****!!!!!Living Reef Orlando 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!!!!!!******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She will probably have the winners picked and up by next Monday. This will be an extremely busy week for them packing and shipping out all of our goodies.
I would be interested to see a time-lapse video of @Living Reef Orlando shop in action on packing and shipping days. Expect it to be crazy but fun :)

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got the single polyp one earlier, about time i got on the chaos train :)
ozzy osbourne 80s GIF

ALL ABOARD..... HAHAHAHAHA

ReefHunter07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys regarding the rewards points. They will be turned back on for redemption when the After Sale is OVER. Meaning you can use it for the regular website corals. Unfortunately I cant apply them to Live Sale or After Sale items as the deals are really good already, plus the after sale codes! Hope you guys understand!
if i make an order before my shipment ships next thursday can it be added to thursdays shipment?

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just a friendly reminder: Please make sure you have purchased a shipping module! I use the modules to schedule who needs to ship so if you dont have one purchased, I wont know when to ship your corals!

lambe00j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Fluval marine 3.0 on it at the moment and my corals are much happier than with the stock light. But yeah after spending this on corals I might need to upgrade again.. lol
What light? I have a nuvo 4.1 pico, the skky light was garbage, upgraded to a 8watt skky and just threw them aside and went AI prime. I spent way too much on corals in past to take a chance. Now I have a bubble tip nem, 4 acans, jack o lantern, 3 zoas, Ans a chalic loving it.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Super crazy.... 12+ hour days, spent packing the corals into bags, then boxes.... I can only imagine
Into cups, then bag, then another bag, then box, then paper, then seal, then label. And THEN praying to sweet baby Jesus Fedex does their job and deliveries my babies to their new homes!

Elise_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What light? I have a nuvo 4.1 pico, the skky light was garbage, upgraded to a 8watt skky and just threw them aside and went AI prime. I spent way too much on corals in past to take a chance. Now I have a bubble tip nem, 4 acans, jack o lantern, 3 zoas, Ans a chalic loving it.
It is much more customisable than the stock light but still fits the lid so my fish can't jump out and I don't need an auto top up!

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Into cups, then bag, then another bag, then box, then paper, then seal, then label. And THEN praying to sweet baby Jesus Fedex does their job and deliveries my babies to their new homes!
If only I lived closer, I would love to come by and help you guys out.

lambe00j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dont forget the stickers!! (Ps since I am picking up, can I get stickers too?)

jacalhou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is my first tank, Fluval Evo 13.5 *hides*
Yes, just upgrade your light. I have an old 13.5 Fluval in the garage as my first tank. The light won’t sustain much along the lines of coral. Get a little AI prime or something similar. You can get an arm mount and put it over the overflow box.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back