*****!!!!!Living Reef Orlando 9 YEAR ANNIVERSARY AFTER SALE GOING ON NOW!!!!!!!!!******

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
MYYYYY GOOOODNESSSSS What a day!!!! Everyone that selected Wednesday delivery should have gotten tracking info in your email a few hours ago. Everyone please let me know how your corals show up!! And I really do appreciate any type of feedback!! Now time.... for sleep.

IMG_4651.JPG

Kobadinsky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MYYYYY GOOOODNESSSSS What a day!!!! Everyone that selected Wednesday delivery should have gotten tracking info in your email a few hours ago. Everyone please let me know how your corals show up!! And I really do appreciate any type of feedback!! Now time.... for sleep.

IMG_4651.JPG
We got ours today and we love them all so much thank you!

Hollywood_REEFER

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Box delivered!!!! Lets see them!!!!!!
will take pics tomorrow, everything acclimated and in the tank .the the tentacles on the RFA are brown,im guessing from shipping and the blue will come back.the center colors are still crazy bright.dropped light intensity to 25% untill it gets used to the lights. im using a AI prime SOL. he is in a waterbox cube 10

jacalhou

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Box arrived shortly after noon! Everything was of course packed extremely well and loved the fact that they all had sauce cups for protection! That was a nice touch that unfortunately you don’t see all the time. They all temp acclimated, dipped and went in a-ok! Didn’t take too long before zoas opened back up and everything looked great! Thanks again, Ann!

Smb043087

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got mine in. Packaging was great, though I think they may have taken a tumble cause my hammer and one of the acans were knocked out of their cups. Hammer lost a couple of its smaller tips. They acclimated extremely well, perked up really fast, and all look really good. My 3 yr old son helped me acclimate them and handed them to me to place in their spots. He really loves our tanks. He loves to gravel vac the fresh, scrape the algae on the front glass on all of them, helps us wipe down the front of all the tanks, and helps feed the fish (with the food we place in his hand, otherwise it's set up high so he can't do it on his own). Thank you for such a thrilling experience, never done a live sale before! We will be enjoying all of our new corals.

GoBlue923

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick question, if we already purchased and received our coral then decide to pickup something else at the after sale would it require the shipping to be purchased again?
BTW….the corals I received are REALLY nice! Some of the best I’ve seen around!

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t believe this stuff didn’t sell yet. And you get a discount code!!!
060F25DB-CDA0-4DE7-97B0-2BAF2D4D2436.png

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I keep my gonis close and they do try to sting each other sometimes but it's not like they would fight until the other is dead
1634079105027.png
I am trying to find a pic of purple monster goni on here, remember I loved it but didn't get one so they sent me an invoice to buy one but cant find a pic! What is ur fave in your beautiful garden? I love the long tentacle ones. I have one that is a bush and didnt relize some have short tentacles. I hope the purple monster dosnt or the peppermint I got! Most of the pics they show the tentacles arent extended fully!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back