*****Living Reef Orlando Welcome 2022 LIVE SALE!!! FREE CORALS!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!! GAMES!!!!*****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CCMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando It's true, I'm actually stuck in the northern portion of the storm in IL it's a bit ugly lol. I pm'd ya too

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20220202-124229.jpg
    VideoCapture_20220202-124229.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 69
OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What about orders for delivery tomorrow? Seem like a huge front is coming…I’m in San Antonio, TX

@Living Reef Orlando It's true, I'm actually stuck in the northern portion of the storm in IL it's a bit ugly lol. I pm'd ya too
Hey guys! I have to suspend shipping for today and tomorrow as well. Im super freaking sorry yall. Memphis is suppose to get an inch of ice between tonight and tomorrow and Indianapolis is suppose to get 7 inches of snow. I want nothing more than to get these corals out of here and to your homes, but I also dont want you guys to get a box of dead corals either. Im super sorry you guys. Ill email everyone individually to see what day next week works best for shippng.

RedEyeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, this was my first online purchase and first purchase with LRO. 2 things I learned from this sale. One being that LRO has some awesome coral available for us. The other is that my light sucks! What lights are the pics taken under? Is it the same that they're grown under?

Attachments

• 20220202_152013.jpg
    20220202_152013.jpg
    216.2 KB · Views: 58

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, this was my first online purchase and first purchase with LRO. 2 things I learned from this sale. One being that LRO has some awesome coral available for us. The other is that my light sucks! What lights are the pics taken under? Is it the same that they're grown under?
Awesome pick ups!!!! Pretty sure they use ecotech radion lighting at LRO. What lights are you using? Orphek makes a phenomenal supplemental led light bar to add pop to your tank… check out the Or3 blue light bar!
D75CBCF4-2BEB-43FF-BCC5-72CF7FAD7951.jpeg

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome pick ups!!!! Pretty sure they use ecotech radion lighting at LRO. What lights are you using? Orphek makes a phenomenal supplemental led light bar to add pop to your tank… check out the Or3 blue light bar!
Dang it now I have to look at this and probably buy it

also the orphek phone lense kit is amazing for taking good pictures with your phone under blues

RedEyeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using the Red Sea 90. Im not happy with only having blue & white adjustments. No stranger to Orphek so I'll look into the or3.

snakemau

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys! I have to suspend shipping for today and tomorrow as well. Im super freaking sorry yall. Memphis is suppose to get an inch of ice between tonight and tomorrow and Indianapolis is suppose to get 7 inches of snow. I want nothing more than to get these corals out of here and to your homes, but I also dont want you guys to get a box of dead corals either. Im super sorry you guys. Ill email everyone individually to see what day next week works best for shippng.
I sent you an email to schedule for next week

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
We grow and photograph all our corals under radion gen 5 blues. We only run about 4 hours of full spectrum lighting during the morning, and then its heavy heavy blues and uv the rest of the day.

ReefHunter07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those of you who have been able to get your shipments those corals look awesome! I can’t wait to get ours ! That’s just how it goes this time of the year for corals and shipping! I’m just thankful Ann and LRO care enough to push the shipments back so that we all get the corals in the best way we can. Healthy and happy. I’ve gotten corals in freezing temps before (not from LRO) and it wasn’t a good result so patience is key :) for everyone that gotten theirs what is your favorite one so far now that they’ve settled a little ?

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my box of living goodies on Thursday . Everything was well packed and even a freebie! All seem to be doing well and I’ve started to put them in at least semipermanent positions. Was a busy day! I also had a couple duncans from another vendor and cuc extras since my snail population was a bit low. All my coral (and other critters ) settling nicely. Definitely get LRO again.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 73 51.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.3%
Back