*****Living Reef Orlando Welcome 2022 LIVE SALE!!! FREE CORALS!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!! GAMES!!!!*****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Melanie Fish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okey ONE MORE. Jiggly Puff anyone?

_58A9677-2.jpg
Cosplay GIF by New York Comic Con

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have now been waiting ti get unloaded for 21 hours....
Still Waiting Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
something to watch....

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got an idea that will save you some time and benefit your customers. We know you guys offer quality stuff so pics aren’t really necessary.
So rather than having to take all the pics, for a portion of the corals, just offer “mystery frags”. So for example, “Ring of Fire Blasto Mystery Frag”. Maybe we have TBROWN come up with naming :). And in return those frags are discounted a bit more than the WYSIWYG ones. It’s a win-win.

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’ve got an idea that will save you some time and benefit your customers. We know you guys offer quality stuff so pics aren’t really necessary.
So rather than having to take all the pics, for a portion of the corals, just offer “mystery frags”. So for example, “Ring of Fire Blasto Mystery Frag”. Maybe we have TBROWN come up with naming :). And in return those frags are discounted a bit more than the WYSIWYG ones. It’s a win-win.
Actually LOVE that idea!

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
or just offer as stock frag with a sample image (I am myself not a fan of mystery corals!!!). some other vendors do that especially when they are short handed

Back