*****Living Reef Orlando Welcome 2022 LIVE SALE!!! FREE CORALS!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!! GAMES!!!!*****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

nursebran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm liking that purple monster!!!
7c0c1d42-1ca2-4cc6-83d0-4b64b2963a80_text.gif
Just wait..I’m going to recruit a room full of teenagers and young adults.. oh and adult boy/kid gamers ...they’re are here, anyway...
might as well ... put those skills, to good use! Not to mention, my son has his own WiFi (he pays for) just for his Xbox...lol
They know who feeds them! :)
GIF by A24

nursebran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wait..I’m going to recruit a room full of teenagers and young adults.. oh and adult boy/kid gamers ...they’re are here, anyway...
might as well ... put those skills, to good use! Not to mention, my son has his own WiFi (he pays for) just for his Xbox...lol
GIF by A24
Sorry, to the 1st person... tbrown... oops. I don’t know how I got you in this thread. And, I don’t how to fix it. I was probably looking at previous coral pics. :)

nursebran

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Live Sales are never a wasted day! Even if you don't buy anything it's fun to hang out!
I didn’t mean it... I would have deleted my post.. but, I don’t know how. I had fun. I love the race/competing. I’m the kid that flips the game over, take my stuff and go home! In a dramatic exit, of course...
But, I come back.. and, I’m over it in 10-20 minutes. Sorry, for the flip out. I didn’t mean it. I love LRO live sales, their corals, Ann...all of it!

TheDorkLord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, to the 1st person... tbrown... oops. I don’t know how I got you in this thread. And, I don’t how to fix it. I was probably looking at previous coral pics. :)
It's all good. He won't mind

GIF by A24
Lol, I'm sure anyone would get all the corals with a gaggle of cyber savvy teens at their command!

Don't get discouraged, though. It sometimes literally is just folks are sitting there refreshing the page every couple seconds and buying them as soon as they load. Not all the time, not every time, but it happens. Plus, with vendors like LRO putting restrictions on how many of the cheap corals you can get, it can mean that those people reach their limit and move on. You still gotta be fast, but it can get easier.

CCMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I got some new inhabitants for the tanks last night from someone shutting down there aquarium. I've had 1 loss which I'm puzzled about but the rest is doing great

Attachments

• 20220123_092619.jpg
    20220123_092619.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 15
OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
@Living Reef Orlando could you post some tank parameters? I want to see how close my parameters are to yours as I have some nice pieces coming from you!
Ill post the paramters for our online tank as this is where all the live sale corals are held.

Alk 8.5
Calcium 420
phosphates .03-.05
nitrates 5

@Reef Hammer forgot to mention this is also what we keep our sps tank at. I just remembered you like the sticks :)
Any super bright encrusters That would do okay in partial shade?
Goldschlager Lepto (SUPER SUPER SUPER BRIGHT)
Bizzaro Cyphastrea
GI Jane Platygyra
War and Peace Favia
Vivids Riddler Chalice
Mayan Sun Favia
Ann-El Diablo placement and flow please?
Medium to low flow and light

Last edited:

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GIF by A24
Yeah right. Like teenagers can focus on a single task for more than 5 mins. Good luck with that...

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, sitting here trying to recover from this 3 week long illness and managed to clean the front panel of the tank, so took some video from the couch. Had to rest afterwards. Sickness sucks. Enjoy. (I know the back has not been cleaned for 3 weeks.)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back