*****Living Reef Orlando Welcome 2022 LIVE SALE!!! FREE CORALS!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!! GAMES!!!!*****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DothanReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna try my hand at that Birdsnest...
I grabbed one yesterday, these just look so awesome
Screenshot_20220122-161431_Chrome.jpg

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

Labridaedicted

Wrassetastic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No angels in the reef. No clowns and no nems. That b the rules in this haus
As much as they scare me with the corals, angels and butterflies are such quintessential reef fish that I make a few sacrifices for them. Atleast they don't pick too much at my fancy colored sticks

Loungelobby

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone explain the checkout procedure? I'm confused on how it works. I want to buy multiple corals but I keep losing them when I hit checkout again. Any tips would be appreciated.

Teamredfish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can anyone explain the checkout procedure? I'm confused on how it works. I want to buy multiple corals but I keep losing them when I hit checkout again. Any tips would be appreciated.
Buy one at a time. There’s one coral with tons of people trying to buy that same thing at the same time

ReefHunter07

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
youve got to rapid fire buy one coral at a time if you want a chance to get it

Ryanreef123

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm pretty sure you just buy one of the time and then they put your orders all together when they get ready to ship.

GoBlue923

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Save your credit card info or use Apple Pay or similar during checkout. You have to add to cart and checkout right away. Apple Pay works really well as it’s just a double click on the side button of my phone. If you hesitate at all and it’s a popular piece or great deal you won’t get it.

Jedi1199

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

It is unlikely that you will get multiples in the same drop.

You have to complete the purchase of each coral as fast as you can or someone else may nab it first.

TheDorkLord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone can add them to the cart. The first person to check out gets it. Other people are checking out before you do. You may be quicker if you just get one at a time

Back