*****Living Reef Orlando Welcome 2022 LIVE SALE!!! FREE CORALS!! HEAVY DISCOUNTS!! GAMES!!!!*****

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi guys!!!! I hope everyone has had a good day so far! Thank you to everyone that shopped and hung out with us this weekend!! This is not something I want to do, but making sure the corals get to you guys safely and healthy is my number one concern. The Fedex Memphis hub is having some major delays due to weather and a shortage of staff and they are extremely back logged. The Indianapolis hub is showing temps in the teens. There is no way to know which packages will route where and my fedex rep has advised for me to suspend shipping this week as our packages are time sensitive. Im truly sorry guys, I know you are excited to get your box but I really do think its best if we wait a week to ship. If you selected a wednesday delivery for this week, I will get your box delivered NEXT wednesday. Thursday for next Thursday delivery and Friday for next friday delivery. I really hope you guys understand and I promise that when you do get your box you will love every single piece. SORRY GUYS!!!

ChrisGuyette

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys!!!! I hope everyone has had a good day so far! Thank you to everyone that shopped and hung out with us this weekend!! This is not something I want to do, but making sure the corals get to you guys safely and healthy is my number one concern. The Fedex Memphis hub is having some major delays due to weather and a shortage of staff and they are extremely back logged. The Indianapolis hub is showing temps in the teens. There is no way to know which packages will route where and my fedex rep has advised for me to suspend shipping this week as our packages are time sensitive. Im truly sorry guys, I know you are excited to get your box but I really do think its best if we wait a week to ship. If you selected a wednesday delivery for this week, I will get your box delivered NEXT wednesday. Thursday for next Thursday delivery and Friday for next friday delivery. I really hope you guys understand and I promise that when you do get your box you will love every single piece. SORRY GUYS!!!
Thank you for the update and the care

mslabonik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Please don't apologize! That is a great vendor to care that our animals arrive safely! We still have snow and ice in Harrisburg Pa and I want them to be okay traveling here! Thanks Ann! I had a lot of fun this weekend!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry, wrong thread...
Embarrassed GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Lochmoigh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does this also include those in Florida?

CCMoto

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No problem at all! I feel the same as you and better safe than sorry. Especially when you have that many corals going out. I will wait as long as you want for it to be safe. It's -8° with a -27° windchill here. I'm happy you are doing the right thing. Thank you Ann!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Does this also include those in Florida?
If I knew for certain that Florida packages wouldnt get redirected to memphis or indianapolis,I would feel safer shipping it this week, But Ive seen instances where even in state packages get redirected to a major Fedex hub before it gets distributed to its final city. I know its super inconvenient and I'm really sorry but I do think its better to be safe.

Lochmoigh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I knew for certain that Florida packages wouldnt get redirected to memphis or indianapolis,I would feel safer shipping it this week, But Ive seen instances where even in state packages get redirected to a major Fedex hub before it gets distributed to its final city. I know its super inconvenient and I'm really sorry but I do think its better to be safe.
No worries at all. Gives me extra time to add more to the order, lol!

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hey there ann,
so my package was supposed to arrive today but got pushed back like everyone else.
i sent an email (couple) to ya but have not received any response…

weather has been awful in chicago, and pushing back to next thursday simply will not work as we’ve been experiencing arctic blast after blast.
so, monday the 31st for delivery on tuesday the 1st is looking like the only window i will have here.

need you to confirm that,
so i can make arrangements to receive the package on tuesday

RedEyeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening. Curious what it's looking like for orders going out tomorrow for Wednesday deliveries?

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Good evening. Curious what it's looking like for orders going out tomorrow for Wednesday deliveries?
Hello!!! Anyone who originally selected a wednesday delivery last week will get there orders shipped tomorrow to deliver on Wednesday of this week! Memphis and Indianapolis are looking pretty decent this week as far as temps. Both places are showing lows around the 30s and no pending snow or ice storms so we should be good to go!

RedEyeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!!! Anyone who originally selected a wednesday delivery last week will get there orders shipped tomorrow to deliver on Wednesday of this week! Memphis and Indianapolis are looking pretty decent this week as far as temps. Both places are showing lows around the 30s and no pending snow or ice storms so we should be good to go!
Thank you!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back