• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Livinlocal’s seller/buyer feedback

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I figured I would make this thread for people to post their experiences with me. I do a lot of buying and selling so this may benefit someone who is interested in dealing with me.

Thank you guys and girls !

riverreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I just recvd a beautiful nem from livnlocal it was better than described and the communication was perfect.
He even tracked down a late fedex driver to deliver the nem.
A++ TRANSACTION

Steved350

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can’t go wrong buying from Livinlocal. Frags are very large. As advertised. One of the best packaging jobs I’ve seen. I’m very impressed. Hope to deal with again in the future.

titlowda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great to deal with. Tons of good looking corals and very good prices. Will deal with again, no questions asked.

OP
OP
Livinlocal

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am going to bump this thread, to see if anybody else would like to leave a review.

Thank you!

neverfinished

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great corals and great communication all the way through the transaction and even after the sale. A+ rating on corals, transaction, and shipping and packaging of the corals. Don't hesitate to ask him questions and feel comfortable buying from him as well.

OP
OP
Livinlocal

Livinlocal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great corals and great communication all the way through the transaction and even after the sale. A+ rating on corals, transaction, and shipping and packaging of the corals. Don't hesitate to ask him questions and feel comfortable buying from him as well.

Thank you for the review!

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a couple of zoa frags and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction. Frags were healthy, communication was great, and shipping was a breeze. They were shipped to Utah in the middle of winter where it's below freezing all day and the frags were great. Water temp when I took it out of the box was 72 degrees which is perfect!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back