Local Aquarium Store for Sale

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I broke my arm on Monday falling on some ice. I was off work at the Dr/ortho Tuesday and Wednesday. When I came in to work on Thursday Adam told me that he thought about it the last few days and decided that he is going to sell The Reef Gallery. So here is your chance to get an awesome deal on an existing established business, with the best employee ever (me), whom hopes to keep their job. It is a profitable running business, and the store by no means is closing. It's a wonderful opportunity for the right person.

loui

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hmmm, any numbers that he has in mind?

Hope your arm is feeling better.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He does have some numbers in mind. He asked me not to make them public at this time, but he is certainly open to talking to serious parties.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have any idea why he is selling?
The reason why he hired me was so that he could start a different business, American Aquariums. It was never his intention to keep the fish store forever. He wants to scale up his aquarium making business and does not have the time to run both businesses.

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The club should buy it--------- Yes, I am kidding. Although, the thought of any local club also owning a store is interesting.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The club should buy it--------- Yes, I am kidding. Although, the thought of any local club also owning a store is interesting.
Have no idea how that would work, but like when Dave was president and owned his store and did stuff for club members. We are still repairing relationship with sponsoring stores as a result of that.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 40.3%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back