HALF OFF HIGH END ACROPORA
HALF OFF SNAILS
HALF OFF EMERALD CRABS & HERMITS
$50 INDO TORCHES
$550 ASD HOLY GRAIL TORCHES
$550 OG HOLY GRAIL TORCHES
$450 MASTERS TORCHES
SPECIALS ON FISH UPTO 50% OFF
CLOSED WEDNESDAY TO THE PUBLIC IN PREPARATION FOR THE SALE.

Here is a screen shot of The Reef Gallery's Black Friday / Small Business Saturday sales. Does anyone know what other local stores are doing?

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same as last year with the numbers on the door?
Well, there will be like 8 people here working, so it will probably go fast, but either way there will just be a space constraint issue.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could we get a preview list of the frags? Or are they so amazing that we just have to see them and be surprised? ;) Will you have any royal grammas?
There are Royal Grammas at The Reef Gallery. There is no list of frags. There are thousands of frags and there is no way I'm spending days listing out each frag that the store has.

BCI Can Do Better

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are Royal Grammas at The Reef Gallery. There is no list of frags. There are thousands of frags and there is no way I'm spending days listing out each frag that the store has.
I just thought it might be like a few years ago when you had a list of $5 frags. I'll just check them out in a few days if my caregiver can take me. It's not like I would stick to a list/budget anyway lol.

OP
OP
JaimeAdams

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I think 4 or 5 years ago the flier had a little "$5 frags including ...." that was just a couple of highlights and not close to a full list. Since then we have simple discounted the Acropora heavily. In the $5 section I remember things like Blueberry Fields Leptastrea, WWC AOI, Rainbow Yoda, Utter Chaos, Super Sunflowers, Bowsers, Candy Apple Reds, Anacropora, Various Monitiporas, I think some Cyphastrea, Toadstools, a bunch of other stuff. Sorry been putting away orders til 3am and pulling 14 hour days getting ready for this so my brain is a bit fried. In the $20 Section is several Goniopora, Lots of designer zoa colonies(30+ polyps), different favias, Acropora like Pikachu, Cherry Bomb, LRO Poison Ivy, Paletta Tri Color, Neon Splatter bi-color Hammers. Then there are several hundred Acropora Frags that are all half off. There are then $35 racks, $60 racks. Individually priced colonies. A 4' x 2' tank filled with Aquacultured Indo Torches ranging from $50 greens, fancy Indo golds, the Indo Black for the 2017 Aquanerd
article, BKChem Jolly, OG Holy Grails, ASD Holy Grails, Masters, Single heads up to colonies of Masters and Holy Grails.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back