Local Glass Recommendations For Custom Tank?

TwinDad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys, getting ready to do an in wall tank at my house finally after moving into our house 5 years ago....(Please be gentle I have 4 year old twins so I've been busy LOL).

That being said, I love the area and if in person meetings start happening again I would love to join them!

So I am looking at building a custom tank around 120 gallons, and I was wondering if there were any glass places people trusted to have their glass cut. Im in the Beacon area but willing to drive a bit to pick it up!

Thanks for any opinions!

amoore311

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys, getting ready to do an in wall tank at my house finally after moving into our house 5 years ago....(Please be gentle I have 4 year old twins so I've been busy LOL).

That being said, I love the area and if in person meetings start happening again I would love to join them!

So I am looking at building a custom tank around 120 gallons, and I was wondering if there were any glass places people trusted to have their glass cut. Im in the Beacon area but willing to drive a bit to pick it up!

Thanks for any opinions!
Montgomery Glass. I ordered the glass for my 8' 300 gallon from them. Ask for Mark.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back