local lady featured nationally - Celebrating the reef-related art of Lazycoffeedesign

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Elain-Chang-of-Lazycoffeedesign-1.png

Perhaps some of you have seen Elain and/or her work at some of our recent DFW area events, like Texas Coral Fest and Reef A Palooza Texas. She is always smiling and is willing to open her studio to work with kids. Elain has a heart of gold, and with her amazing skills, I'm not surprised they are featuring her nationally.

Extract:

Reefkeeping is one of the most visual hobbies you can have, and our eyes were just wowed when we first saw these fluorescent paintings, pillows, and stickers by Lazycoffeedesign. Born out of Covid lockdown and spending time looking into her husband’s reef aquarium, artist Elain Chang chose to illustrate the beauty she saw inside the tank and share it with the reefing community. Painted in fluorescent colors Blacklight gives the paintings extra pop and the result is a visual color-fest of ocean life that we can’t help but stare at.

For the whole article, please go to:

For Elain's website where you will find amazing products at affordable prices:

For other mentions of this same article, go to:

OP
OP
Fish Think Pink

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.8%
Back