• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Local LPS and softie frag

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m about an hour outside of Charlotte looking to fill up my tank with some softies and LPS. Nothing very expensive please. I’m in the 28092 zip willing to drive about an hour. Thank you! The cheaper the better, full time student working part time so not a lot to spare!

PBnJOnWheat

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m about an hour outside of Charlotte looking to fill up my tank with some softies and LPS. Nothing very expensive please. I’m in the 28092 zip willing to drive about an hour. Thank you! The cheaper the better, full time student working part time so not a lot to spare!
I’m in south Charlotte 28278, I have some Kenya trees. Purple and a green one :) idk if you’d be interested. I also have some zoas, big mushrooms rock, and a ton of euphyllia.

TatorTaco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
For @JosephM only, I understand you're not a fan of shipping, but if you change your mind, let me know. I have a devil's hand leather coral frag on my rack just taking up space.

Back