• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Local pick up Novi MI, lots of corals and large fish

david_ma

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Bought another reefer out as he’s moving and ended with a bit of large fish and larger corals that I’ll move at very reasonable price LOCAL due to their size. Please text serious inq 313-268-3195
3 large 2.5ft zebra eels $50 each( yes $50 each, and yes 2.5ft)
Large leather with neon green tips $50, have few, lots of hammer coral colonies $10 a head few colonies, frogspawn, lots of different frags $10-20, other fish : powder blue spotless $80, yellow tang have 2 of them $150 each, sailfin xl $60, much more. 150lb of figi rocks $250 all of it super nice pieces. Also have very nice large equipments ( bashsea skimmer $350, bashsea reactor $300, lights, etc, I’ll list in dry goods but heads up. Thank you.

these are all large stuff so no shipping, local pick up. I will consider trades as well.

Text me for videos

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought another reefer out as he’s moving and ended with a bit of large fish and larger corals that I’ll move at very reasonable price LOCAL due to their size. Please text serious inq 313-268-3195
3 large 2.5ft zebra eels $50 each( yes $50 each, and yes 2.5ft)
Large leather with neon green tips $50, have few, lots of hammer coral colonies $10 a head few colonies, frogspawn, lots of different frags $10-20, other fish : powder blue spotless $80, yellow tang have 2 of them $150 each, sailfin xl $60, much more. 150lb of figi rocks $250 all of it super nice pieces. Also have very nice large equipments ( bashsea skimmer $350, bashsea reactor $300, lights, etc, I’ll list in dry goods but heads up. Thank you.

these are all large stuff so no shipping, local pick up. I will consider trades as well.

Text me for videos
Can you post some of the euphyllia photos?

Back