Gonz Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Location; Central Texas area
Club name; saltwater club of central Texas
Contact; myscct.com
Lifespan well from what I was told the site was rebuild back in 2012. Very nice People and awesome staff.
Activities: monthly meeting, local fish store meeting, frag swaps

OP
OP
Shep

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for posting the info!

Betty1964

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a member of WAMAS when we lived in Northern Virginia. For the past couple of years, I have been a member of O-R-C-A in Orlando, FL. In two weeks, we are moving to Harrisonville, MO so we will need a new club.

Carolinablur3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone from Hampton Roads va?

Club name: Hampton roads reef club
Contact: www.hrrc.us or https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamptonroadsreefclub/
Lifespan: Club started sometime early 2001 or 2002 and then was dissolved five or six years later and restarted without board of directors and just monthly meets
Activities: monthly club meetings, frag swaps, vendor crawl, annual mamas meet, etc.

OP
OP
Shep

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
THis reminds me, over the next week or so I am going to go through the thread and make a list of all the clubs that have posted. Once I have it finished I will see about getting it placed as a sticky. So please, if you have a club (no matter how small) post about it!

OP
OP
Shep

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could a [HASHTAG]#mod[/HASHTAG] or @revhtree PM me, I have someone who would like to have their club added to the site. Thanks!

timkenagy

~Unashamed 116~
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll step up to the plate here
Names Drew - I am the Prez of the CRC "Chico Reef Club"
We are located in Chico Ca
Here is a link to the registration page of our forum for any new members here that are in our area of Northern Cali that would like to join the family
http://www.chicoreefclub.net/

We are a smaller club compared to some but make up for that in heart. Run around 35 paid members within the year with many more that attend meetings for the info and cruise our forum. Been up and running since 2004-2005 I think. We just finalized our non-profit status this year and are now federally recognized within our cause.
We have a forum for CRC here within R2R and it has helped in the situations a larger group base is needed in finding answers to all the questions and problems we have as a hobbiest, and just because the peeps on this site are great. You don't get the bashing you get on most other sites giving R2R a feel of its own.

Hows that shep? You need anything else?
That's awesome.. Is Chico a big area? I play Clash of Clans and most of the people in my clan are from there. The leader is the pastor of Grace community church in Chico. But that game and now here is the only times I've heard of it.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 162 61.6%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 91 34.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 45 17.1%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.2%
Back