Local Reef CLubs in Your Area

Freakmachine01

Guess who I'v seen today... Everyone I looked at.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, My name is Mike. I am new to reefing. I just started my tank 6 months ago and it is going great. I am looking to find a local group in my area or some people close for fragging and swaps. I am located in wilkes barre pa.

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Unregistered User

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for clubs in Dayton OH, Cincinnati OH or Indianapolis IN. I scanned through the first seven pages... Thanks for the help!

Last edited:

Cornerboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Impression team was thinking that it would be great for new members and people who are new to the the hobby in general if they had a local club they could join. There is a local club section on R2R but it has be gather dust a lot, so we we wondering if anyone who is a memeber could post the following and then update the local club section. Maybe if we get enough we could make a directory! :D

1) Club name
2) where are you located (city and state would be the most helpful)
3) A website, forum or method of contact and joining
4) Maybe a little information about your club (how many members, how long has it been going or other stuff.
5) Head over to the local club section here on R2R and update or add your club! https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion/

Thanks and happy reefing!

I would love to find a club near me. I'm in Sebastian FL. The Orlando and West Palm Beach Clubs are over an hour away

Barrett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all my name is Scott from Urbandale IA, our local club is Greater Iowa Reef Society the website is https://www.greateriowareefsociety.org/
I have really enjoyed being a part of the club we have annual spring and fall fest frag and equipment swaps, have get togethers where we make diy fish food, tank tours and a great community of local reffers who are always willing to help out with anything they can. I am unsure of the number of members but think @Floyd R Turbo maybe able to help out with that. Anyone one in the Des Moines metro area or for that matter the greater Iowa area whom is not a member I would encourage you to check out the site and consider joining the group.

racin2438

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guy's....

Name is Joe..from Santa Maria, CA..
local Facebook club I follow:: Central Coast Reefkeepers is a cool little group.

Night Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starting a new reef club in the West Palm Beach Florida area. The current club PBMAS is non responsive to emails and sign-ups on there local website. If you are interested in helping set up the club please contact me here. We have a section set up under local clubs. Club name is West Palm Beach Reefers. Come by and say hello and also let us know If you’re interested in helping to get this off the ground.

lariat8099

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know I’m here if there are any clubs in that greater Jacksonville Florida area?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back