Local Reef CLubs in Your Area

HenryF

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone!
Anyone know of any clubs around north New Jersey/NYC area?

Reeferdood

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello guy's....

Name is Joe..from Santa Maria, CA..
local Facebook club I follow:: Central Coast Reefkeepers is a cool little group.

I’ll actually be in Lompoc for the next few weeks, wouldn’t miss meeting up with the local club if you guys are having a meeting...

Rcko

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll step up to the plate here
Names Drew - I am the Prez of the CRC "Chico Reef Club"
We are located in Chico Ca
Here is a link to the registration page of our forum for any new members here that are in our area of Northern Cali that would like to join the family
http://www.chicoreefclub.net/

We are a smaller club compared to some but make up for that in heart. Run around 35 paid members within the year with many more that attend meetings for the info and cruise our forum. Been up and running since 2004-2005 I think. We just finalized our non-profit status this year and are now federally recognized within our cause.
We have a forum for CRC here within R2R and it has helped in the situations a larger group base is needed in finding answers to all the questions and problems we have as a hobbiest, and just because the peeps on this site are great. You don't get the bashing you get on most other sites giving R2R a feel of its own.

Hows that shep? You need anything else?
Nice

mike werner

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i'm in Maryland we have a great club called CMAS Chesapeake Marine Aquarium Society..we have members in md va pa and del. nicest bunch of people ya ever want to meet.we meet quarterly and do several frag swaps and sales several times a year.we also have a summer swap and cook out in june.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 140 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back