Logging on

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone else have issues with logging on or having the site remember once you've logged in? I ask this because nearly everytime I come to the site I have to log back in even though I ask the site to remember me. In addition and more importantly when I do log on it always without fail requires me to attempt to log on twice before it takes. I'm just wondering if it's something to do with my computer or the site itself. Other thing is that I never get notifications when replies are made to my post or to let me know when I have new PM's. Please let me know if any of you have had problems with this.

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What browser do you use? You may have security/privacy settings on your browser that are not configured to remember the password for club-zoa. You may also be deleting your cookies at the end of each session which would also erase your password memory. Let's start with, which browser are you using? And do you have the same problem with other websites like RC?

Username: ecotoxlady
Password: ficklehaspox

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had this problem only since the change over....It seems I don't have that issue now though...

OP
OP
ecotoxlady

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm using Internet explorer and don't have this problem on any of the other forums that I visit such as RC, NR, and zoosrus so I doubt that I am deleting the cookies or else the other sites would also require me to log back on. I wonder why the problem went away for you Az. This problem has been an issue with me from the beginning and continues unfortunately.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have that problem with Photobucket no matter how many times I tell it to remember me.....You sure it isn't part of your computer protection like anit-virus/spam/pop=up blockers....It's probably a minor issue that messes the whole thing up...

ficklefins

Super Duper Moderator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try this:

In Internet Explorer:
Go to
Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Sites

Then type in www.club-zoa.com into the "address of web sites" space and click allowed.

Just a thought.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%

Back