Long Beach - Free Euphyllia

gobeach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All - my euphyllia are so oversized they are taking over my tank. Happy to provide some nice sized colonies to anyone who wants some. In the Long Beach area close to El Dorado Park. My tank is fairly healthy - can't promise there won't be any tiny aipstasia on them, I've had some peppermint shrimp in for the last 6 months and all visible signs of aipstasia are gone but I can't guarantee no tiny growths are in the cracks or crevices of the euphyllia. I've attached some photos.

50D54613-3FD7-4787-87C7-AE960E52EFF7.jpeg 272AA6E2-DEF1-4DF2-B702-FDB15B9F4585.jpeg B7E6EB39-E258-497E-A0F9-D98C44B70409.jpeg

Reefer_Rob

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All - my euphyllia are so oversized they are taking over my tank. Happy to provide some nice sized colonies to anyone who wants some. In the Long Beach area close to El Dorado Park. My tank is fairly healthy - can't promise there won't be any tiny aipstasia on them, I've had some peppermint shrimp in for the last 6 months and all visible signs of aipstasia are gone but I can't guarantee no tiny growths are in the cracks or crevices of the euphyllia. I've attached some photos.

50D54613-3FD7-4787-87C7-AE960E52EFF7.jpeg 272AA6E2-DEF1-4DF2-B702-FDB15B9F4585.jpeg B7E6EB39-E258-497E-A0F9-D98C44B70409.jpeg
Man! I really want to take you up on this offer but the aipstasia thing scares me. I have a pretty new tank and im not sure how do deal with it.

OP
OP
gobeach

gobeach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man! I really want to take you up on this offer but the aipstasia thing scares me. I have a pretty new tank and im not sure how do deal with it.

Up to you - I haven’t seen any in my tank for awhile - but wanted to let folks know that I can’t guarantee that there aren’t any hiding in the cracks on the base of the Euphillia.

jozer1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like a frag of that if you are still giving some. I up in Downey so you aren't that far away. Plus I have a file fish in my possession right now that can check out that piece for aptaisia.

OP
OP
gobeach

gobeach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like a frag of that if you are still giving some. I up in Downey so you aren't that far away. Plus I have a file fish in my possession right now that can check out that piece for aptaisia.
Plenty left - I’m going to meet another guy at a local Starbucks in Long Beach - will Saturday work for you?

OP
OP
gobeach

gobeach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it all the same type? Are you able to offer any multi-head pieces? I can meet you on Sunday (will be in HB).
I have many multi-headed pieces. Sunday is bad for me. I have plenty if this weekend doesn’t work another day will

Jfinn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have many multi-headed pieces. Sunday is bad for me. I have plenty if this weekend doesn’t work another day will
Thanks I def want a good size piece (like the second pic or maybe just smaller ;-). Will look great in my new build. Let me know if next Sunday is better✌️

OP
OP
gobeach

gobeach

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, won’t be at SCAMAS, have season tix to USC football. I am around over the weekend though - anything except Sunday after about 2:30pm.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.1%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.3%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back