Long time member just moved to Ship Bottom NJ!

KevPool

Blue-Collar Reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Deadpool 2 Lol GIF by Regal

OP
OP
PacoPetty

PacoPetty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been a member for years. I’m just in New Jersey for three months so I gotta visit the local fish stores! I’m waiting for Reef Co to open now. Looks like I’m really early!

kittenbritches

The Cat's Pajamas
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve been a member for years. I’m just in New Jersey for three months so I gotta visit the local fish stores! I’m waiting for Reef Co to open now. Looks like I’m really early!
I noticed after we rolled out the welcome wagon that you joined in 2018. Ha! ;Facepalm

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So where do you call home?

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All right reefers and reefaholics! Tell me the best saltwater stores within two hours of me! Ready, set, go!
P.S. my name is Paco and I am a reef/saltwater addict.
Hi Paco and Welcome!

I defer to others for 'best' ... but personally I like to use google and then go check out LFSs on the weekends. We just did that last Saturday. My BF was wishing he had beer so he could pretend it was a pub crawl... think I passed his endurance level

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome!!! TSM Aquatics without a doubt!!
They're in Sewell. Last time I was there, it was online order only. I think they are redoing the interior, plus COVID... However!!! All fish are 30 day quarantined and you can order online and pick up curbside. You can also pre-order or request livestock. They will ALWAYS do a 30 day quarantine before selling any fish. THE best.https://tsmaquatics.com/

+1 TSM Aquatics - maybe you'll see my future fish in there so tell my Princess Anthias 'Hi!' They've kindly pushed out my delivery date so fish don't arrive and then I fly away leaving BF to watch. Or, maybe my special order Princess Anthias will be in the back somewhere.

OP
OP
PacoPetty

PacoPetty

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh my goodness! Reef Co is amazing! Maybe the cleanest most well-kept saltwater fish store I have ever seen. The OG bounce in the lower left corner of the tank is as big as a pancake! I have never seen one that big. The space invader in the lower right corner is almost as big as a volleyball and it is spectacular! That is one impressive display tank!

25A7354D-0D5D-43B3-9F01-74ED11AB47CC.jpeg

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back