1Gct0vll.jpg
isn't there a car name Versa by Nissan

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice score, figures.. Yesterday I ordered my Second GHL Maxi Doser.. I’m always on the wrong side of timing.

Does the software have ATO and AWC software in it?

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure to post in this tread as well ten your SS can find that you got it as well!

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure to post in this tread as well ten your SS can find that you got it as well!

LOL, pretty sure he didn’t get that through the Secret Santa on this Forum.

Dierks

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL, pretty sure he didn’t get that through the Secret Santa on this Forum.

My bad, It certainly not out of the question to have got that from SS on here. I know I spent $150 bucks on mine this year. Either way what a fantastic score! Very nice!

OP
OP
Sisterlimonpot

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You
Nice score, figures.. Yesterday I ordered my Second GHL Maxi Doser.. I’m always on the wrong side of timing.

Does the software have ATO and AWC software in it?
You wouldn't want to use this for ATO, that can be achieved with any pump....however, knowing that YOU have to pump from the garage through the attic and to the tank, I dont see any option for it.

AWC on the other hand will require two pumps and program each accordingly.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Congratulations! Thank you for the review and feedback on this equipment! :)

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You

You wouldn't want to use this for ATO, that can be achieved with any pump....however, knowing that YOU have to pump from the garage through the attic and to the tank, I dont see any option for it.

AWC on the other hand will require two pumps and program each accordingly.
Actually, it looks like I’ll be using a Maxi doser in my tank room to handle ATO. It has no problem pulling water from tanks in the garage. The second pump will dose Kalkwasser to raise PH. There is a grand plan... I have finally gotten to the point where all the equipment has it’s place. The Versa pumps would likely have been a great addition or replacement to the Maxi Doser. Since I needed 4 pumps anyway it was just pick one or the other. I was just at the point I needed to make the call To get everything up and running.

OP
OP
Sisterlimonpot

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Actually, it looks like I’ll be using a Maxi doser in my tank room to handle ATO. It has no problem pulling water from tanks in the garage. The second pump will dose Kalkwasser to raise PH. There is a grand plan... I have finally gotten to the point where all the equipment has it’s place. The Versa pumps would likely have been a great addition or replacement to the Maxi Doser. Since I needed 4 pumps anyway it was just pick one or the other. I was just at the point I needed to make the call To get everything up and running.
yeah, any peristaltic pump would work for that. I wouldn't use a versa to "pass the butter", it's way too smart for that.

SashaM24

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet. I really can't wait to see how this performs for the masses in the future. Really opens up a lot of possibilities.

OP
OP
Sisterlimonpot

Sisterlimonpot

Effortless Perfection
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sweet. I really can't wait to see how this performs for the masses in the future. Really opens up a lot of possibilities.
You're right... the possibilities are endless. I think the price point makes them a viable solution for any thing that requires a peristaltic pump.

I had some California visitors this weekend for a coral show and after seeing it for themselves, they were surprised by the small size, the simplicity of the app interface and the price tag. The comment was for that price, even if it lasted for only a few years you can throw it away and get a new one. Hah! Since when has Ecotech been known to make disposable equipment?

I've been warned not to continuously run it at 475ml per minute for fear of failure... even if they throttle it back to 200ml per minute that's far better than any peristaltic pump available for the hobby.

I can clearly see that a lot of thought has went into this.

Let me ask you guys something? Are you interested in seeing more videos of how the different functions work?

i_am_mclovin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're right... the possibilities are endless. I think the price point makes them a viable solution for any thing that requires a peristaltic pump.

I had some California visitors this weekend for a coral show and after seeing it for themselves, they were surprised by the small size, the simplicity of the app interface and the price tag. The comment was for that price, even if it lasted for only a few years you can throw it away and get a new one. Hah! Since when has Ecotech been known to make disposable equipment?

I've been warned not to continuously run it at 475ml per minute for fear of failure... even if they throttle it back to 200ml per minute that's far better than any peristaltic pump available for the hobby.

I can clearly see that a lot of thought has went into this.

Let me ask you guys something? Are you interested in seeing more videos of how the different functions work?
Absolutely!

AZMSGT

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wonder, how have you employed the Versa and how is it holding up?

Aqua Splendor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a pump I'm very interested in. The only issue is the price tag, 150x4 vs any brand make it the most expensive one by far. And for the type of material and complexity of this machine, it shouldn't be that expensive. Yes sorry to bring the price in front but theirs no way to get around it.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With any peristaltic pump there's going to be wear. The only thing I can see that will eventually need replacing is the tube.

The rollers will also wear out over time. They start to get loose and do not pinch the hose very well.
I have had to replace mine twice in six years. Both of those replacements were due to running it on a calc reactor 24/7. Yours is a lot more robust but you will still need new rollers at some point in time.
Anyway they are not expensive, so its good to have a spare in your inventory.

Back