Lookdown fish Chloroquine Phosphate

Humblefish

Dr. Fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dam. well I guess its copper for all them. I use cupermin. was thinking about going to copper power. should i just stay with cupermin. What is your suggestion

To clarify, I meant to say I have zero experience using Chloroquine on a Lookdown. So, I don't know if they are tolerant or intolerant of the medication.

If you decide to go the copper route, Copper Power (with the Hanna checker) is what I currently use.

OP
OP
andys

andys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To clarify, I meant to say I have zero experience using Chloroquine on a Lookdown. So, I don't know if they are tolerant or intolerant of the medication.

If you decide to go the copper route, Copper Power (with the Hanna checker) is what I currently use.
Hmm are there any other fish in the same family that have gone through CP maybe I will just try. hate to kill this guy but CP is easy

OP
OP
andys

andys

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well couldn't find any info so i decided to do TTM but just after 12 hours the ammonia is off the hook. I did a 50% water change. Might have to TTM every 12 hours

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 20.7%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back