• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for 125g or more

TophersTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to purchase a 125g or more tank, preferably predrilled. Live in the Cincinnati OH area, willingness to drive over 100miles for pick up dependent on price

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to purchase a 125g or more tank, preferably predrilled. Live in the Cincinnati OH area, willingness to drive over 100miles for pick up dependent on price
Hello. I have a 91 gallon and it is already pre drilled. It is completely set up for only 5 months. Comes with AI prime LED, sump, cabinet, rocks, rerurn Pump, wave maker, a fish, and 2 boxes full of new un opened supplies. Are you interested?

OP
OP
TophersTanks

TophersTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have a 91 gallon and it is already pre drilled. It is completely set up for only 5 months. Comes with AI prime LED, sump, cabinet, rocks, rerurn Pump, wave maker, a fish, and 2 boxes full of new un opened supplies. Are you interested?
Depends on how much you are asking for all that. I have two 75’s running currently which is why I’m looking for a good bit bigger

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depends on how much you are asking for all that. I have two 75’s running currently which is why I’m looking for a good bit bigger
Hello. Would you like see some pictures of the tank and the supplies? I’m asking around $4000

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m asking for $4000 because I have a ton of new supplies I never got to open. Like i said before I can send you some pictures. Here is one. The only fish I have for sale is the female lyretail Anthias that is 2” and/or the Powder Brown Tang that is 3 1/2”
1650650321738.jpeg

OP
OP
TophersTanks

TophersTanks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah sorry, that’s more than I’m wanting to pay and smaller than I want as well. Looks like a nice set up though!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back