Looking for 2 heads of Rasta zoas

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for rasta zoas to put in my tank, but no one in my area is selling them and the shipping is ridiculously expensive! I live around Virginia Beach and looking for bright neon and green with some purple and blue! If anyone knows anybody around here or websites let me know!

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for rasta zoas to put in my tank, but no one in my area is selling them and the shipping is ridiculously expensive! I live around Virginia Beach and looking for bright neon and green with some purple and blue! If anyone knows anybody around here or websites let me know!
Also might be looking for some neon blue zoa or some type of sunny d zoa!

Davis Hill

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm with ya. It's nice to find local people/vendors that have them so you don't have to pay shipping. Hopefully you find some locals who have them.

OP
OP
tnewell

tnewell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd check out the sales forum, maybe post in the WTB section. There's gotta be someone on r2r that can help you out. I have them, and many more, but I'd have to ship.
Yeah and I figured anyone who ships the flat rate is $45. I only have 2 lfs locally and they don’t carry many rastas more hardy leather and hammers. I’ll post again maybe with better luck! If you know anyone selling fruity pebble acans send Them my way! I love in Virginia Beach!

littlebigreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Yeah and I figured anyone who ships the flat rate is $45. I only have 2 lfs locally and they don’t carry many rastas more hardy leather and hammers. I’ll post again maybe with better luck! If you know anyone selling fruity pebble acans send Them my way! I love in Virginia Beach!

Most hobbyists that ship usually cover after a certain amount. For me its $300. I checked for sh!ts and giggles and it's like $40 just to get the box to ya. If you find someone on the east coast or in your area I'm sure they could do it for less.

tnw50cal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SAF coral on Ebay(just put in SAF Coral on the seach bar)-$14.99 shipping. I've gotten all kinds of Zoas from him since all this Covid stuff started and never lost one. He ships USPS priority and for me I get it in 2 days. He has some things with a buy it now, but I bid on the cheap frags he puts up that end on Saturday night. So far I've gotten Eagle Eyes, Orange Bam Bams, Epicenters, Mohican Suns, King Midas. Just got purple Pavona and Green Laptastrea frags from him on Wednesday. I have never paid more than $6.00 for a frag(plus shipping) so I try and buy more than one at a time. He has Rastas. Never any hitchhickers(other than green algae and amphipods-easy to kill with a quick hydrogen peroxide dip). Keep checking he comes up with new stuff all the time.

Oriti352

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you cover shipping from tallahassee fl. I will just send you some heads. They are growing like weeds

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 133 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 6.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back