• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for 2 multi sea swirls

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
looking for multi Sea swirls for my new build. I need two of them and would like new ones but would take used ones.
Thanks! I got lots of high end coral to trade or can pay PayPal.

OP
OP
Camaro Show Corals

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
bump, I have an order in but its taking forever and the ETA just got pushed back again.

vtecintegra

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got these two sea swirls I'm getting ready to sell. Bought as multi-swirls, and I've got them set up for 1" in and 1" out. $350. Sea Swirls.jpg

Orko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think the "Multi" is one in and multi out so a 1" going in and 2 3/4" going out or 2 1" going out I think is what he is referring to... I have 3/4" Sea Swirl it was manufactured in 2000 ( the manufacture date is scratched inside on the top cover) it is the best thing I have EVER spent money on!!! I have put new o rings in it 2x and relub it every 6 months or so to keep everything moving smooth... It is a great peace of equipment .. no power heads in tank and silent running!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 58 85.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.4%
Back