Looking for 450G builder

apapireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in North Florida and am designing a 450G reef tank. I've interviewed a couple of shops in the region and have found that they are either unwilling or hesitant to build a tank this large. Does anyone recommend an aquarium shop willing to build a tank for someone living in North Florida?

mehaffydr

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second @glasscages they will build almost anything you can dream up and top quality products. Check out their website for common sizes and prices but they are very reasonable on their prices also.

OP
OP
A

apapireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the quick replies! I should have worded my question better. I'm looking for a company which will help me design, build, and install a 450G reef system in North Florida. Any suggestions?

Joe Glass Cages

Passionate Glass Cages’s Team Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second @glasscages they will build almost anything you can dream up and top quality products. Check out their website for common sizes and prices but they are very reasonable on their prices also.
Thanks so much for the mention. Here to help.

Joe Glass Cages

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the quick replies! I should have worded my question better. I'm looking for a company which will help me design, build, and install a 450G reef system in North Florida. Any suggestions?
Good morning @apapireef. we would not hesitated to build a tank of that size. Lets go over 1000 gallons if you desire. We are a builder only though. Will not be able to install. Many great installers in FL.

Below is a list of Aquarium manufactures. You have many options to explore. I am sure I may have missed a few. Totally not intentional.

1. Coast 2 Coast
2. Reef Savvy
3. Miracles Aquariums
4. Titan
5. Concept Aquariums
6. Crystal Dynamics
7. Planet Aquariums
8. Advanced Acrylics
9. Midwest Custom Aquarium
10. Fish Tanks Direct
11. Custom Aquariums
12. Acrylic Tank Manufacturing
13. Tank Me USA
14. Crystal Reef Aquatics
15. Aqueon
16. Redsea
17. SCA
18. Acrylic Glass Exhibits
19. GEO
20. Elos
21. Exotic Aquariums
22. Waterbox
23. Cade
24. Innovative Marine
25. Reef Octopus
26. Zero Edge

The best choice is your choice.

We are honored that you are considering Glass Cages and we are here to help you even if you decide to go with another builder. Growing and educating within this hobby is our mission.

RJKain-777

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning @apapireef. we would not hesitated to build a tank of that size. Lets go over 1000 gallons if you desire. We are a builder only though. Will not be able to install. Many great installers in FL.

Below is a list of Aquarium manufactures. You have many options to explore. I am sure I may have missed a few. Totally not intentional.

1. Coast 2 Coast
2. Reef Savvy
3. Miracles Aquariums
4. Titan
5. Concept Aquariums
6. Crystal Dynamics
7. Planet Aquariums
8. Advanced Acrylics
9. Midwest Custom Aquarium
10. Fish Tanks Direct
11. Custom Aquariums
12. Acrylic Tank Manufacturing
13. Tank Me USA
14. Crystal Reef Aquatics
15. Aqueon
16. Redsea
17. SCA
18. Acrylic Glass Exhibits
19. GEO
20. Elos
21. Exotic Aquariums
22. Waterbox
23. Cade
24. Innovative Marine
25. Reef Octopus
26. Zero Edge

The best choice is your choice.

We are honored that you are considering Glass Cages and we are here to help you even if you decide to go with another builder. Growing and educating within this hobby is our mission.
It says something about a company, when they give a long list of recommendations of there competitors.

if you do go with Glass cages, you will not be disappointed. They are incredible at what they do, and joe has the best customer service I’ve ever experienced.

Joe Glass Cages

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It says something about a company, when they give a long list of recommendations of there competitors.

if you do go with Glass cages, you will not be disappointed. They are incredible at what they do, and joe has the best customer service I’ve ever experienced.
Thanks so much. Thanks for the support.

OP
OP
A

apapireef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, it's not the tank build, but rather the installation and planning where the problem lies. There doesn't seem to be much interest in shops designing and installing tanks. Several hours' drive from the nearest large city.

ReefCheef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reef Scapes in Pensacola. Allen will get you going.

Back