• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a 300gal or bigger tank

adawson23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all I’m currently in the market for a 300 or bigger aquarium. I’d like length and width more than height. I’m located in Missouri and am willing to drive up to 12 hours for the right tank.

also new to the forum.

YOYOYOReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m near Bloomington Il. Have a 300 acrylic that I’m tearing down now. Half inch acrylic has 2 huge opening on top has lids 96x24x30 tall. very few if any scratches. With a buffer it could look new. It’s not perfect had a crack in the top bracing that was repaired and never an issue. Center overflows on both ends older acrylic ugly sump with 2 external return pumps little giants. stand Is solid but was sawed in half to move and 4 black box led lights. free dirty sand if you want it. Looking for 900 for everything.

OP
OP
A

adawson23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m near Bloomington Il. Have a 300 acrylic that I’m tearing down now. Half inch acrylic has 2 huge opening on top has lids 96x24x30 tall. very few if any scratches. With a buffer it could look new. It’s not perfect had a crack in the top bracing that was repaired and never an issue. Center overflows on both ends older acrylic ugly sump with 2 external return pumps little giants. stand Is solid but was sawed in half to move and 4 black box led lights. free dirty sand if you want it. Looking for 900 for everything.
I greatly appreciate the reply. If it was 96Lx36Wx30H I would be in my truck now lol. I’m really needing a minimum of 3 feet wide.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back