looking for a central VA reefer willing to do me a favor?

death-by-reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I am a new reefer who was wondering if there was a more experienced reefer in my area who might do me a favor. I recently got my tank up and running and was trying to get more biodiversity. The LFS near me did not sell live rock so i had to use dry. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade a nano sized piece of live rock for a nano sized piece of freshly cycled dry rock. I would also be willing to make this trade w/ a few pounds of freshly cycled arag-alive for a few lbs of live sand.
I personally believe the more biodiversity the better, I don't mind if its covered in sponge or GHA or asterina starfishes, I just need diversity, and hey, if u have sponge or GHA or asterinas, u get a fresh clean piece of live rock.

TY if u can
im in 22903

LeannaBanana

Fishies and Frenchies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not going to be able to make it to the frag thing my basement flooded.

Oh no, that's terrible. So sorry! We stopped by Tiki Corals (@Tiki Corals , that you?) while we were in town and their live rock looked great, so that could be an option for you if you're up for a trip sometime soon! (Also bonus, their corals and fish all looked happy and healthy, so I'll be driving up their way a lot more from here out haha)

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 107 87.0%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back