Looking for a David Saxby preset file for original AI Hydra 26

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As stated in the post title. I'd like to give his lighting preset a try, but unfortunately AI was no help when I contacted them looking for an older preset file that will work with my AI Hydra 26's and AI Director. Is anyone running this currently and able to export the file and send it to me? Thanks in advance!

Matt

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As stated in the post title. I'd like to give his lighting preset a try, but unfortunately AI was no help when I contacted them looking for an older preset file that will work with my AI Hydra 26's and AI Director. Is anyone running this currently and able to export the file and send it to me? Thanks in advance!

Matt

See if this will work. It's on my Dropbox (let me know if you can't access it)...
David Saxby AI Hydra 26

OP
OP
adittam

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You saw I posted the same link in my OP, right? The new files don’t work with my older lights. I contacted AI and they confirmed they don’t have any preset files for people still using directors and said I’d have to find someone else using a director.

The Farmer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You saw I posted the same link in my OP, right? The new files don’t work with my older lights. I contacted AI and they confirmed they don’t have any preset files for people still using directors and said I’d have to find someone else using a director.
I did see that I was trying to import one of my older files and it accidentally loaded this one

OP
OP
adittam

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm a little confused why you can't. I have 4 x Hydra 26's and run the newer Saxby file. Is it a Director issue?

Are yours Hydra 26 HD? Mine are non-HD that are run by a Director. Definitely not compatible with the files they have on the website now, Confirmed by AI customer service.

youcallmenny1

The Lobster
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are yours Hydra 26 HD? Mine are non-HD that are run by a Director. Definitely not compatible with the files they have on the website now, Confirmed by AI customer service.
Ooooh, yea mine are HD. I see what you're saying. Apologies for not getting that right out the gate and for not being much help. I hope you get it though because manually programming that particular schedule would be a nightmare.

OP
OP
adittam

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ooooh, yea mine are HD. I see what you're saying. Apologies for not getting that right out the gate and for not being much help. I hope you get it though because manually programming that particular schedule would be a nightmare.
No worries, I wasn’t super explicit with that in my OP. Hopefully people read this far down to see what I’m looking for :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

SPS2020

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Maybe @Saltyreef still has the file...

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe @Saltyreef still has the file...

Thanks for the tag!

I actually still have the file for the hydra 52 non HD.

Whoever needs it just provide an email address and i can forward the file.

Ill have to do some digging to find the 26 saxby preset file if the 52 doesnt work.

Saltyreef

I'm not your dad...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked again and it seems that the 52 program file is the only one they sent and it worked like a charm for my director.

Just fyi youll need a laptop to upload the file to your director. The mobile app doesnt allow it.

OP
OP
adittam

adittam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just looked again and it seems that the 52 program file is the only one they sent and it worked like a charm for my director.

Just fyi youll need a laptop to upload the file to your director. The mobile app doesnt allow it.
Just sent you a message! That’s EXACTLY what I need. Thank you so much!
Matt

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using a Director to run your lights? Thank you for replying, I’ll give it a try!
Actually I downloaded a bunch of files on the off chance I might buy a Hydra (I have a prime at the moment). Is there a way to identify a standard file vs HD file and controlled by Director? I have one more file but it might be the same as the one I uploaded already.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 148 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back