looking for a good lfs

footballdude2k3

Acroholic
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello, i live in sheboygan and all of the store that i have gone to thus far i do not like at all. so since it is my bday and i need lights for my tank i am going to look, i am either going to milwaukee green bay or appleton. throw some suggestions out there please. i would like to know where you all think i should go. i am leaving in 2 hours.

siropa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second the internet. beats any of the LFS around here by a mile.

PrisonCityReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For lighting I would say the internet is your best bet. Most LFS can't do enough volume to be worth it.

Some local sellers (ie - club members) may be able to give some awesome equipment for a good price as well.

johnanddawn

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1) if used will do check the selling forums here and on rc first - i always watch the used sections before making a major purchase
2) F&S - if they have what your looking for they are an exceptional company to deal with. And if your looking for livestock they can't be beat. You can order from DD, pick up at the retail store, and pick up any dry goods you want all in one trip. If you don't need livestock they have a flat shipping rate deal going on right now.
3) reefs does have some nice equipment - they may have what your looking for
4) any of the sponsors here that specialize in lighting

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back