• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a Large sump near Dayton OH

codymichae1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Atlantis Fish Shoppe in Clawson, MI has used sumps available that are a great deal, I’m sure he can put something together for you. A few hours away though so call ahead.

Mikeshipley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new hybritek 1648 still in plastic for 400.00 im in pittsburgh pa

codymichae1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The smaller local fish stores tend to have sources have you checked many around your area? and they always have people trading items back when they size up or get out of reefing

OP
OP
J

jsweir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an external now but can go with either. Been calling around, craigslist, letgo, Facebook. There are 2 listed, but one guy won't call me on the phone and no reply from the other ad.

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
down here we have Cincinnati Coral and Aquariums and another called Artisans as LFS that both do some used equipment

A_game43

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will give a shout out to the Ohio Reef club located in Dayton - see if anyone has a sump for sale

Back