• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a large tank 8-10ft / 400-500g

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Probably a pipe dream but I'm looking for a large tank. Glass only, 8-10ft long, overflow on the back (not peninsula), low iron glass. Something in the 400-500g range. I know these don't show up often but it's worth a shot while I save for a new one I suppose.

JasonC.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out this beautiful monster tank, it's the only giant one I have seen for sale in a while.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can vouch for Exotic Aquariums and say that they make great tanks. I had the pleasure of watching the owner make a large tank and he did not cut any corners or skimp on the materials.

OP
OP
B

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Check out this beautiful monster tank, it's the only giant one I have seen for sale in a while.

Ok wow, that's pretty much the exact tank I want and from the builder!! When I saw ricos build I was saying I want an exotic aquariums tank. I messaged him, I really hope it's available. Thanks a TON!

OP
OP
B

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can vouch for Exotic Aquariums and say that they make great tanks. I had the pleasure of watching the owner make a large tank and he did not cut any corners or skimp on the materials.
Yea, they are actually at the top of my list for builders, even over reef savvy

JasonC.

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok wow, that's pretty much the exact tank I want and from the builder!! When I saw ricos build I was saying I want an exotic aquariums tank. I messaged him, I really hope it's available. Thanks a TON!
You're welcome bud, I hope it works out for you. If it does make sure to send me some pics of the build, if I wasn't so far away from this tank I'd consider buying it myself but the transport would be tough for me. God luck, you probably won't find another tank this sweet or this big anytime soon.

OP
OP
B

Biff0rz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
You're welcome bud, I hope it works out for you. If it does make sure to send me some pics of the build, if I wasn't so far away from this tank I'd consider buying it myself but the transport would be tough for me. God luck, you probably won't find another tank this sweet or this big anytime soon.
The only issue is its a peninsula.. Ug. I don't really have a place to put it. Darnit. Still going to chat w him about it.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 17 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 9.5%
Back