• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a sump for a 60 gallon frag tank

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be setting up a 4' x 2' (60 gallon) frag tank soon. I'm looking to pick up an appropriate sized sump (thinking 30-40 gallons). I have a smaller cube sump, but I'd like something with a decent footprint that I can get a decent amount of live rock or refugium into, plus skimmer and possibly reactor. If you have anything, let me know and asking price. Thanks.

Rams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'll be setting up a 4' x 2' (60 gallon) frag tank soon. I'm looking to pick up an appropriate sized sump (thinking 30-40 gallons). I have a smaller cube sump, but I'd like something with a decent footprint that I can get a decent amount of live rock or refugium into, plus skimmer and possibly reactor. If you have anything, let me know and asking price. Thanks.
I have one

OP
OP
G

GoingBroke88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feel free to shoot me a PM with what you have and how much you're looking for. Pics and information about condition are appreciated too.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.8%
Back