Looking for a tank. Just moved to Knox

Reeflogic

Powered by KGB
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes sir, just sold it to a reefer out of Dallas, he will pick it up next week. I picked up a custom Planet Aquarium and some Bashsea equipment from a reefer north of Dallas, just got my stand made, about to do plumbing and get it ready, but Harvey has different plans for me, lol. I'll move everything to a 100g cube I picked up to resale until I get done working in Houston.

I really hated to sell that 34g, I really loved that system, but the wife said it must go!! :)

OP
OP
OrthoVet05

OrthoVet05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im selling a Redsea Sea Max S 650, full system, with a ton of fish and live rock. Asking 4k (system was 6k two years ago. If you want more detail, let me know 8658050363 (just text)

KDO, no doubt your system is insanely beautiful but is simply out of my price range! Maybe in a few years I could dream of owning one similar! Nice tank.

ZIGGY63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just guessing the measurements is 50 long, 20 deep, and like 24 or 26 high. its the normal rectangle style aquarium.

Palyzoa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im not sure what kind of tank you are looking for but I have a 29g biocube with out the top or lighting. I have the intanked media basket for it and the stock return pump (although I would recommend upgrading for more flow). I also have dry rock, sand, and a possible light fixture that would fit it. PM if you're interested

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a 20g long for free if you want it for a sump or tank.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back