• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a tank!

MrLafogata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had my tank crash last year and I missed this hobby way to much :) I now have my own place now so I can reasonable get much bigger tank too! I’m not picky on the type of tank just cannot be a cube. Let me know! 50 gallon+ preferable in the South Carolina area.

dmy535

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had my tank crash last year and I missed this hobby way to much :) I now have my own place now so I can reasonable get much bigger tank too! I’m not picky on the type of tank just cannot be a cube. Let me know! 50 gallon+ preferable in the South Carolina area.
I’m in Wisconsin, but would meet halfway. I am selling my Red Sea reefer 250 (54 gal + 11 gal sump) rimless tank. It’s in perfect condition and no issues with scratches or seems. Just getting ready to move out of state so selling. $750 for tank, stand and sump. I also have tons of extras to go with it if you want to purchase? If interested I can send photos, video or pricing list for other items

OP
OP
M

MrLafogata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m in Wisconsin, but would meet halfway. I am selling my Red Sea reefer 250 (54 gal + 11 gal sump) rimless tank. It’s in perfect condition and no issues with scratches or seems. Just getting ready to move out of state so selling. $750 for tank, stand and sump. I also have tons of extras to go with it if you want to purchase? If interested I can send photos, video or pricing list for other items
I don’t think my old tacoma would appreciate that drive, else I’d be all over this. Thank you for posting tho!

OP
OP
M

MrLafogata

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t think my old tacoma would appreciate that drive, else I’d be all over this. Thank you for posting
A
Actually, second thought I’ll do

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have a 91 gallon reef ready system, comes with the plumbing and the sump. It only ran for 5 months and I needed to take it down sadly. Comes with AI Prime LED light and tank mount, SicceSyncra SDC return pump 3.0, protein skimmer body and cup, 150lbs of live rock, heater, wave maker, and 2 full boxes of brand new unopened supplies I was never able to use. Are you interested?

DOJOLOACH

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have a 91 gallon reef ready system, comes with the plumbing and the sump. It only ran for 5 months and I needed to take it down sadly. Comes with AI Prime LED light and tank mount, SicceSyncra SDC return pump 3.0, protein skimmer body and cup, 150lbs of live rock, heater, wave maker, and 2 full boxes of brand new unopened supplies I was never able to use. Are you interested?
Hey Petcrazyson, I'm interested if noone grabbed it from you yet, I'm in Charlotte NC area

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Petcrazyson, I'm interested if noone grabbed it from you yet, I'm in Charlotte NC area
Good afternoon. The tank is already up and running again however, and I live in the Central Florida area. I don’t know if you would be willing to travel this far? I’m asking for $3500 if you really are interested in making the trip. Thank you.

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey. I'm in Alabama shutting down my entire fishroom this week. Livestock is leaving tomorrow evening. If your still looking for a system I'm selling mine at a steal. I have a 300g custom Reef Savvy Peninsula with all the bells and whistles 75 x 42 x 22 with a custom sump with attached ato smoked tinted glass 60 x 36 x 18. Stand is custom made aluminum black frame with matching hanging Canopy. Tons of equipment is available as well. System has been wet since Sept 2019. Selling due to spinal injury and can no longer maintain it all. Also have a Red Sea Reefer 250 to sell as well. Make me a reasonable offer and we can make it happen. Entire fish room must go !

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 22 31.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 56 80.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.7%
Back