• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for a waterbox 65.4 AIO

Dtrisc525

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, as title states i’m currently looking for a waterbox 65.4 AIO tank, preferably in good or great condition. Any information on where to find one would also be greatly appreciated, honestly just putting this post out in hopes to see if since they dont seem to be coming in stock any time soon, that maybe ill be able to find one online. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Bob Tiffany

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, as title states i’m currently looking for a waterbox 65.4 AIO tank, preferably in good or great condition. Any information on where to find one would also be greatly appreciated, honestly just putting this post out in hopes to see if since they dont seem to be coming in stock any time soon, that maybe ill be able to find one online. Thanks for reading and have a great day!
Waterbox recently got a bunch of stuff in and shipped a bunch of tanks, my 65.4 that I ordered 2 months ago came in this week. Give them a call or send their customer service department an email, they're very helpful.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 88 87.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.0%
Back