• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for AI Prime 16HD with mount / gooseneck

Losirk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a used AI Prime 16HD with mount/gooseneck. Around the price range of $175 or lower, shipped. If in northwestern Pennsylvania, I could probably pick it up!

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a used AI Prime 16HD with mount/gooseneck. Around the price range of $175 or lower, shipped. If in northwestern Pennsylvania, I could probably pick it up!
Have one for sale that’s less than a year old with the gooseneck (black) $175 priority shipped. Can possibly ship in a few hours if payments are made on time.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Losirk

Losirk

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have one for sale that’s less than a year old with the gooseneck $175 priority shipped. Can possibly ship in a few hours if payments are made on time.
I am currently in communications with someone else, BUT if for some reason things fall through I will totally reach out to you! Thank you! So far we are finalizing a deal but it doesn’t hurt to have a backup plan!

Jaybeastin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am currently in communications with someone else, BUT if for some reason things fall through I will totally reach out to you! Thank you! So far we are finalizing a deal but it doesn’t hurt to have a backup plan!
No problem !

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 23 31.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 59 79.7%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 9.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 5.4%
Back