• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Aiptasia eating Berghia Nudis

walloutlet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Day All...

Was hoping that my arsenal of F-Aiptasia, Peppermint Shrimp and my fat *** Filefish would help control my Aiptasia population. For the most part it seemed that they have been. Enter Christmas break and 3 weeks of travel and for whatever reason I see a population explosion occurring. Boo! :confused:

In the southern Massachusetts area, looking to either re-home, trade or purchase some Nudi's for my 65 gallon tank.

If you have some, please message me and we can make some arrangements.

Thanks

PV Reefs

@PV _Reefs
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good Day All...

Was hoping that my arsenal of F-Aiptasia, Peppermint Shrimp and my fat *** Filefish would help control my Aiptasia population. For the most part it seemed that they have been. Enter Christmas break and 3 weeks of travel and for whatever reason I see a population explosion occurring. Boo! :confused:

In the southern Massachusetts area, looking to either re-home, trade or purchase some Nudi's for my 65 gallon tank.

If you have some, please message me and we can make some arrangements.

Thanks
Have you found any, looking for some too

OP
OP
walloutlet

walloutlet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nothing yet from the forums. Was hoping someone had a bunch that just finished up their chore in their tank but doesn't seem like it. So I ordered some from ReefTown and waiting for delivery. I grabbed 13 of them, which got me over the $200 mark for free shipping. Suspect I could part with a small group of 4 if you want to pick up the cost of them (assuming you live in the New England area). I've also been told that OSA in Rhode Island has them or at least did. I haven't been able to make my way down there yet or call them but that might be another option for you.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 29 21.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back