• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Aiptasia

Kingmods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not a joke lol, I am looking to either buy or trade some aiptasia covered rocks or substrate for some Berghia Nudibranchs. Ideally looking for someone near Warrensburg, Mo as to not have to ship but depending on how far I might be able to work something out.

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ship me some nudibranchs I’ll keep them fed for you

Last edited by a moderator:

Tannermule

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not a joke lol, I am looking to either buy or trade some aiptasia covered rocks or substrate for some Berghia Nudibranchs. Ideally looking for someone near Warrensburg, Mo as to not have to ship but depending on how far I might be able to work something out.
Are you close with a school? If so you can order them for "lab reasearch" online in bulk

leucus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if you are still wanting to do some trading i have a lot of covered rocks and located 50 miles west of st. louis on i-44

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back