• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for an EB832 (preferred) or EB8 - lots of good stuff to trade.

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Willing to trade a few things. I have much more, just ask. I have some larger union gate valves, a couple brs dosers, AVAST marine swabbie, AVAST marine pumps, some dosing containers, Pan World pump (in great shape) and more. If you're really curious and have the EB8 and/or EB832 (preferred), let's talk.

OP
OP
AquaDaddy

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Willing to trade a few things. I have much more, just ask. I have some larger union gate valves, a couple brs dosers, AVAST marine swabbie, AVAST marine pumps, some dosing containers, Pan World pump (in great shape) and more. If you're really curious and have the EB8 and/or EB832 (preferred), let's talk.
Still looking for an Eb832 or Eb8. I still have quite a bit to trade, though the dosers are gone. I very well might have something you're wanting! Oh, and prefer it be dry goods, but open to some high end coral as well.

OP
OP
AquaDaddy

AquaDaddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looking for an Eb832 or Eb8. I still have quite a bit to trade, though the dosers are gone. I very well might have something you're wanting! Oh, and prefer it be dry goods, but open to some high end coral as well.
Oops, I didn't mean I had corals to trade, I meant I have a few dry goods to trade for possible corals in addition to me looking for an EB832. Sorry about confusing post.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 42 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 20.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back