Looking for an individual experienced in custom aquarium building near Dallas, Texas

iBleedSaltwater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am a project manager for Bella Builders. We are a small general contractor that operates primarily in the Southlake, Keller, and Colleyville area of DFW. I am also on the board for the DFW Aquarium Association, a non-profit dedicated to educating others on proper marine and freshwater husbandry.
Bella Builders is looking to partner with an individual that has some experience building custom tanks of 100 gallons+. Knowledge of tank fabrication/modification, plumbing, and bracing is required. As these builds will be permanent home installations- knowledge of fish rooms, electrical, cabinetry, trim, and millwork experience is a plus, but not required. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I am a project manager for Bella Builders. We are a small general contractor that operates primarily in the Southlake, Keller, and Colleyville area of DFW. I am also on the board for the DFW Aquarium Association, a non-profit dedicated to educating others on proper marine and freshwater husbandry.
Bella Builders is looking to partner with an individual that has some experience building custom tanks of 100 gallons+. Knowledge of tank fabrication/modification, plumbing, and bracing is required. As these builds will be permanent home installations- knowledge of fish rooms, electrical, cabinetry, trim, and millwork experience is a plus, but not required. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.

Did you check with Drex and Mark of DFWMAS.org? maybe also Michael V

There was a recent similar post: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/l...-builder-in-dallas-texas.851419/#post-9261577

OP
OP
iBleedSaltwater

iBleedSaltwater

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, that was also my post. I will have it removed. Is DFWMAS still active? I've been having a hard time finding contacts, but I'm not currently a member
I can private message you Mark and Drex contact info... though most of my Drex info was in my FaceBook page and I recently got hacked despite strong password... I'll see if I can find Drex info maybe in email

Like much of the world, COVID shifted DFWMAS priorities as well - and Feb IceStorm was B.R.U.T.A.L - I feel I was one of only handful spared any tank damage.

DFWMAS was doing monthly online zoom guest speakers all during COVID thru past June (summer break), but with online passwords best I was getting was audio but they were kind enough to share a recording for one of them. Thru them I heard Oct 30-31 Aquashella coming to Dallas.

DFWMAS FaceBook page has been much more active than website (except for buying/selling - that seems to be where website is more active but the IceStorm also wiped out a lot of people and there has been a lot of rebuilding and transitioning), but I know they want to change that focus from FaceBook back to website.

Leave that other post out there... someone may come along and provide more info

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 142 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back