• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

Looking for any Euphyllias coral

Nateaqua

View Badges
Reaction score
I am looking for frogspawn, hammers, and octospawn types, can be any color, branching or wall, but do prefer branching. Size small to medium. Please let me know what you have. Would like to do local pick up only. In the Austin, Tx Area. I am located in San Marcos. I am willing to drive to meet.

Fritz

CCK_8814

Valuable Member
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
View Shop
Reaction score
If decide to consider shipping I have a large assortment of all of those.

Corals kingdom

View Badges
Reaction score
I am looking for frogspawn, hammers, and octospawn types, can be any color, branching or wall, but do prefer branching. Size small to medium. Please let me know what you have. Would like to do local pick up only. In the Austin, Tx Area. I am located in San Marcos. I am willing to drive to meet.
We have tons on sale. Hammer fragspwan. Pack Deal Www.coralskingdom.com

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 380 58.6%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 112 17.3%
  • NO

Votes: 143 22.1%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 2.0%
Waterbox Aquariums: The Finest Aquariums