looking for Berghia Nudibranch

GaryO

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have some aiptasia, and was thinking of getting some Berghia Nudibranch. Before I order online, does anyone have extra that are breeding in your tank to sell at a discount? If not has anyone had luck with Salty Underground?

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve also been thinking about getting one. If you end up ordering one, would you mind selling it once it’s taken care of your problem?

Erick375

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered 23 of them 2 months ago for $300. I do believe I got health specimens, but I put them in a QT tank with a DT rock that had some aptasia on it and I wasn't impressed with the results. Feel like 23 of them would have annihilated the small patch of aptasia. I asked Salty underground and they were kind but basically said, "patience grasshopper". So I just put that rock back in the DT and rolled the dice.
You will never see them again, even if they are still alive and going, they are real small, even the big ones are small.
So I either have them in my tank or I don't. I went back to using aptasia X and I do feel like new crops of aptasia have slowed, it is possible the nudi have helped, the area I put them back in the tank does seem to have a reduced break out, but if you are expecting dramatic results, just don't see that happening.

OP
OP
GaryO

GaryO

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve also been thinking about getting one. If you end up ordering one, would you mind selling it once it’s taken care of your problem?
I got a File fish instead and he cleaned it out. You could borrow my fish if you want.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 73 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 72 51.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.4%
Back