• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for CSB

emilybell1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! I haven’t been active here for a while. This post might sound crazy but would anyone be interested in “renting” out a CSB or other high end nem? I have been dealing with some neurovascular issues from scuba diving at work (I know dream job turned nightmare) and they just found an aneurysm. I’m not going to be able to keep the nem for more than a year or so but we are moving a tank into the bedroom for me to enjoy. I could return the nem to you when we move, which we will be after I finish the medical out-processing (I’m in the uniformed services). I have some other nems I could give also when we move, several rainbows as well Hawaiian Punch, plus I have a massive Sherman. If anyone is interested in working something out. I’m not looking for a handout at all, just thought someone might be able to help out in this unique situation. Would love to have something beautiful to watch my maroons swim in while I recover but would never want to take advantage of someone. Let me know the price for your nems!

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back